Sunday, June 26, 2011

Now I’m all caught up

The evening before Annie was born, we went to the wedding of my sister-in-law’s sister. All of my side of the family was there. I never got around to posting pictures.

DSC_0055

Three pregnant sisters

 

DSC_0067

I love this picture of Jackson and Grammy

 

 

DSC_0101

Grammy with all of her grandkids. The picture was no longer current 12 hours later.

 

 DSC_0125

 DSC_0128

The line-up: All the “Martineau” boys.

GAME:  Match the Dad to their kid in the picture with Grammy. I’ll post the solution at the bottom of the page.

 

DSC_0213

Jackson finally met his match. I sure wish his cousin Julia lived closer. He would finally have someone to wrestle with.

 

DSC_0255 

One of the last pictures taken of Jackson as an only child. Blissfully ignorant of how much his life was about to change.

DSC_0101   From left to right, Kids 1, 2, 3, and 4

DSC_0125From left to right, Dads A, B, C, and D

 

Dad A…Kid 3

Dad B…Kid 2

Dad C…Kid 4

Dad D…Kid 1

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay! I got them all right!

msm said...

Dang, I didn't ....