5:20 AM – This impressive storm hammered Mt. Timpanogos. It was quite the show. I was grateful it was just far enough away that the thunder didn’t wake Jackson up. I was really worried about any hikers on the mountain. It’s pretty common for people to hike all night so they can watch the sunrise from the top. I’ve been on top of a 11,000 foot mountain in a lightning storm (Table Rock in the Tetons). VERY SCARY. By the time I decided to go outside and take pictures, the best of the storm had passed. I did get a few lightning bolts. I really need to get a tripod.
Mandy left her Blackberry work phone in our car over the weekend, so yesterday I met her at Thanksgiving point to get it back to her. It is $2 Tuesdays at Thanksgiving point, so we went to the Dinosaur museum.
Photos by Mandy:
Poor Jackson was terrified by this Shark. The picture doesn’t show how hard he is gripping my arm. I think I may have some bruises.
Jackson definitely does not have a fearless personality. I wouldn’t say he is a pansy, but he has always been appropriately cautious.
2 comments:
Scary looking shark, I'd be scared too.
I tried to photograph lightening once. It was a psychic game I played poorly. I never got a single shot with actual lightening in it.
Post a Comment