Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photography Adventure

I went with my awesome niece Jordan on a photography adventure this morning. She has actually had photography classes and knows what she’s doing. She takes amazing pictures. (I’m jealous) So here is my attempt at taking artistic pictures. I will give them cheesy artsy titles in attempt to be more convincing.

 

 DSC_0422

“Wings of hope”

 

  DSC_0432 

“Our future with a deer”

 

DSC_0481

“Progress”

 DSC_0473

“Sort of Old School”

 

DSC_0490

Afterwards, we went to get treats at a bakery. This photo looks like there is a story behind it, like Jackson is about to get into fight with someone that has insulted his cookie.

One last picture:

 DSC_0488 

If you know the obvious connection between old fashioned bikes and hypnosis, let me know.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

This particular hypno-therapist induces relaxation by having you watch the wheels of his bicycle as he rides in circles around you. It's cutting edge. =0)

Jo said...

You can't be jealous! Those are absolutely great pictues! Very artistic :)

Melissa said...

Obviously everyone has a secret dream of riding an old-fashioned bicycle and hypnosis makes dreams come true... therefore hypnosis leads to old fashioned bicycle-riding. That's a great sign. I wish I had known earlier that all I had to do was take that class to get health, wealth, happiness and success!

amy phillips said...

Old fashioned bicycle riding is just one of the MANY silly things this doctor will suggest you DO while you are hypnotized! (I'm sure the man in the picture was going to get help with job interviewing or sleep apnea.)