This baby is just full of surprises! Apparently I am only 6 weeks pregnant (as opposed to 11 weeks), which would explain some of the failed pregnancy tests I took. It sort of a mystery how I could only be 6 weeks pregnant, but I am okay with it because everything looks good so far. We saw and heard the baby’s heartbeat. It sounded so slow compared to how I remember the heart beat sounding and that’s because it is so early. I went from having my due date as October 1st to now being November 8th. More time to come up with some names we like.
6 comments:
I'm trying to decide if little Cayenne Pepper looks more like Katrina or Colin.
Well, that still fits in with me and all my fall and winter babies, you are right on track to follow that tradition :)
I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations.
Cute little blob. Are these pictures to scale?
YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Yay!!! I am so glad that everything looks good, I bet that is a relief. Congrats!
Post a Comment