Thursday, March 11, 2010

Suprise!

I couldn’t keep a secret any longer (a whole day) so we are excited to announce that we are going to have another baby!

I was VERY surprised to find out yesterday. For one, I have failed three other pregnancy tests in the last two months. Secondly, I don’t feel pregnant: No nausea, no blood-hound sense of smell, no bouts if crying when a sappy commercial is on, no zillion trips to the bathroom, no craving french fries. I wouldn’t even say I have been tired, except I have wanted to take a nap every couple of days. I feel wonderful, but I am a little concerned my hormone levels aren’t high enough to sustain this pregnancy. Let us hope and pray that that is not the case.

We had planned to get pregnant later on this year, but I guess Heavenly Father had other plans for us and we are thrilled. I am unsure of how far along I am, so for now I will say I am due in October making me 10 weeks pregnant. That would make Jackson and baby exactly two years apart. My first doctor’s appointment is on Monday and hopefully they will convince me that I am pregnant and that baby is doing fine.

11 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

The Stewart said...

That is awesome!! COngrats!! Hope everything goes great!

Meli said...

woohoooo congrats! jackson will be a big brother!

The Halls said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting!! I hope that everything stays that easy. Good luck at the Dr.

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!
Don't panic yet, some woman are lucky enough not to experience pregnancy symptoms! Doesn't always mean bad things.

Genny said...

Hurrah!

Julie said...

The second pregnancy is usually the easiest. I didn't know I was pregnant with Keiler till 18 weeks when I felt him move. My mom says I was her easiest pregnancy also.

Anni Winings said...

Yay, very exciting. And yes, be positive that everything is going great! It definitely helps.

Karen Beth said...

I am so excited for all of you. I'll bet grandma is so happy. Congrats.

Carolyn said...

Let's start thinking of names. I like Cayenne Pepper. Of course that's a little girl's name.

Amanda said...

Yay! So glad I'm not the only crazy one spacing my babies less than 2 years apart. :) How very exciting for you! Maybe it's a girl if you're feeling 100% different than you did with Jackson.