This morning we woke up to a couple of inches of snow. It was Jackson’s first experience playing in the snow. He thought it was pretty cool watching me shovel the snow. You can see I still need to work on his winter gear a little bit. I need to find him a snow suit and coat, mittens, and his other snow boot—which he has skillfully hid somewhere in the house. If you know any places that sell good snowsuits for cheap, let me know!
We set up a Christmas tree last week. I was really hoping to go cut one down ourselves, which is one of my favorite traditions. The problem was that Utah, I should say Northern Utah, makes it almost impossible to get a tree permit for the closest national forests. So, we would have had to, like last year, get a permit in Price, or a further city and go to the Manti-La Sal National forest to cut down a tree. So, instead we went to a lot close by and spent $15 for a little tree that fits on a table so Jackson doesn’t eat any glittery ornaments or hooks.
This year we are going to Washington for Christmas. We are excited because we haven’t been up there for about a year in a half and Jackson has never been up there. He has a lot of people he needs to meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment