Now that we have moved, I have to find new places to play. I used to hike up Rock Canyon in Provo a couple times a week and I think I have a found a replacement canyon. This is Grove Creek Canyon; it’s why there is a G on the hill and not a PG in Pleasant Grove. I am a little more worried about rattle snakes up this canyon because there are less people, so we will be extra vigilant.
We love our new house and are getting closer to being unpacked. Jackson seems to be mellowing out too; he’s been acting more grumpy than usual because of all that has been going on, a new tooth, the new house, and me not available to give him enough attention. He seemed so happy today that we were doing just normal routine things.Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Will you post some pictures of your townhouse?
Word! I want you to also. You have a dang cute kid. I love the pictures of him.
Post a Comment