Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Three Years

Today is our third anniversary! 

DSC_0163

DSC_0033

DSC_0161 DSC_0094 DSC_0031

Our marriage has been such a blessing to the both of us. I love having a best friend to go on adventures with, a knight in shinning armor to bring home the bacon, a great daddy to teach Jackson the ropes, and a loving companion that gives me purpose in my life. Two bachelor degrees, a baby, and a master’s degree later, and we are happier than ever. What will the next 50+ years (and all eternity) bring?

 

Here is a pile of pictures of our adventures over the past three years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 3 years! It seems just yesterday you got married. Have a good anniversary!

Cadenza said...

Can you believe it's been three years since we were comparing wedding dresses and doing all our planning? I'm really happy for you guys. Isn't married life great?
-Jana

The Halls said...

Happy day!! I can't believe how time flies. Have a great day!