Sunday, December 15, 2013

Grammy Visit

My mom came to visit and we had a little Christmas celebration because we won’t see her for the real thing—who put’s Christmas on a Wednesday anyway? She brought us a  dinning set as a house warming gift (post to come soon about that). I really enjoyed hosting a Christmas party and it helped me not feel so Grinchy about Christmas. We went for a drive and ended up at the northern tip of Utah lake. It was lovely to get out of the house.

 

DSC_0536

DSC_0541

DSC_0557

DSC_0576

Jackson holding hands with Grammy Goose.

 

Grammy and Aunt Mandy were kind of enough to babysit so Colin and I could go to his work party. It was at the Desert Star Playhouse in Murray. We had a banquet with a large portion of his 71 coworkers (and guests). Then we watched the play they put on—a spoof of miracle on 34th street. It’s been a long time since I’ve been to a play. This has put our number of dates we’ve been on in the past 5 years to six!

No comments: