Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

 

DSC_1421

DSC_1547DSC_1565

DSC_1595

DSC_1619DSC_1625DSC_1706DSC_1733

DSC_1764

DSC_1770DSC_1774DSCN0022

DSCN0027

DSCN0039

DSCN0041

Remember

Ginger Bread houses with everyone at Mandy’s house

The Muffin game

Going to Zoo Lights with LOTS of people and a sick Annie

Seeing the Tiger walking straight towards us

Sick Colin and Sick Kids

Snow on Christmas Eve – A white Christmas

Having my mom and sister here

G.G.’s Christmas soup, cheesy potato soup, peanut butter bars and peppermint bark

Being too windy to put Luminarias in the front of the house

The kids not cooperating while reading the Nativity

Jackson camping out next to the Christmas Tree

Stuffing stockings full of candy

Not sleeping that night and waking up early because I’m took excited

Opening presents – Annie’s funny negative reaction to her shopping cart and Jackson opnening Lego Star Wars, the game he’s been asking for

Getting a new Camera – Nikon point and shoot (drop proof, water proof)

Pigs in a blanket and Sausage Gravy, cinnamon rolls and orange rolls

Beautiful Sunny day on Christmas

Seeing the ice on Utah lake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I remember the luminaries...I LOVE them! I am also a sucker for Christmas lights, so i enjoyed your photos as well. Very glad you mom and Mandy could be there!

Dee said...

Love your new hair color!