Colin was trying to get Jackson dressed. Jackson was wiggling. Colin: “You’re not cooperating!” Jackson: “YOUR’RE not cooperating!”
Jackson: “Bethany gave that coat to me. She’s got a lot of coats in her bathroom.”
Jackson: “My woo woo is too big today.” (A woo woo is the smokestack on a train. The smokestack was too tall for the train to go under the bridge.)
I complimented Jackson on how much food he ate. Jackson: “Uh huh, my tummy is getting bigger and bigger like mommy!”
Jackson didn’t want BBQ sauce for his Chicken nuggets because “BBQ sauce is expensive”.
Colin said to Jackson: “You’d make Grandpa Joel happy.” Jackson: “I’m not a grumpy Joel!”
Jackson doesn’t like it (to the point of tears) when we call him our son. He usually bites back “I’m not a son, YOU’RE a son!”
Colin was trying to leave to go to the store, but Jackson, dragging his feet, explained why he wasn’t getting ready to go: “I need to work. I need to play for three minutes.”
Upon seeing the Disney castle at the beginning of a Disney movie. Jackson: “Lookie! Temple!”
I was showing Jackson the picture from my Niece’s wedding invitation and explaining that Jordan and Josh were going to get married. Jackson focused on the picture of the two of them and thought for a moment (I thought something really profound was coming) then said “He has teeth. Like me.”
Jackson: “When I get bigger I’m going to get married in the temple like Daddy.”
Me: “You have to find a really good girl to marry. Who do you want to marry?”
Jackson: “Mama!”
Me: “But I’m already married to daddy. Who else could you marry?”
Jackson: “Bethany.”
1 comment:
Funny and cute! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment