Happy half birthday Annie!
Statistics:
- Weight: 17.8 lbs (gained 2.4 lbs in 2 months)
- Length: 2’ 3.75” (grew 1.75 inches in 2 months)
- Teeth: 2
- Hair: some
Skills:
- Sits unassisted
- Made some forward crawling movement, mostly rotates or goes backwards to get anywhere.
- Perfected grabbing, holding, and putting things to her mouth
- Rolls to back easily, still waiting to catch her rolling to tummy
- Bites toes of unsuspecting people
Improved skills:
- being happy in car
- falling asleep on car rides
- laughing more
- night sleeping
Other characteristics:
- everyone’s favorite toy
- doesn’t like it when daddy wears a hat
- won’t eat vegetables (unless they are sweet potatoes)
- won’t eat rice or oatmeal cereal (unless mixed with something sweet like bananas)
- won’t take a pacifier
- won’t drink from a bottle
- has become aware of being alone vs with people. Cries if left a lone in a room. Doesn’t cry as long as Jackson is there.
- loves bath time
- happiest when not wearing any clothes or diapers.
- Adores her daddy.
4 comments:
I love the picture at the top! I can't believe how much babies change in the first six months!
The picture at the top is a great way to see how she has grown! How did you make that?
I used photoshop and the doll that is in the picture to scale it.
That is incredible! I love that picture. She is such a cutie pie! Love it!!!!
Post a Comment