Before
After
Before
After
I have adobe photoshop 7.0, which is an amazing program, but I only use a few features on a regular basis. I want to know your opinion: should I keep pictures as close to the original as possible, or do you like "tweaked” pictures?
Also, thank you to Julie for recommending this park to me a long time ago. We just barely got around to going. Great photography spot. (Heritage park in Cedar Hills)
2 comments:
I prefer edited photos, almost always, unless you really know how to use manual exposure on your camera. However, for those types of edits, you may find Adobe lightroom suits your needs much faster- simpler, faster, cheaper. Try a trial of it here http://success.adobe.com/en/na/sem/products/lightroom.html?kw=p&sdid=FIDPN&skwcid=TC|22181|adobe%20lightroom||S|b|7383735502
I mess with most of my pictures. I think that there is such a thing as pushing it too far. I usually can tell I've done that when I have it printed and it looks bad.
Post a Comment