Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jackson’s birthday party

We had a big birthday party for Jackson tonight and what a party it was! I didn’t know why I was doing such a big deal for his birthday until today I realized it was a guilt thing. I have been feeling guilty about having a 2nd child and not giving him the attention he needs, so  somehow doing something extra special would make up for it. Thank you to all the family that came to make the night extra special! It wouldn’t have been as fun for Jackson without you.

I made the cake. Who am I fooling? Costco made the cake. Learning to bake well and decorate cakes is on my bucket list. Half of the cake was eaten at the party which means I will be forced to eat the other half by myself. Jackson got a lot of fun toys. I sort of wish it wasn’t so late when we got home so I could play with his new toys with him.

DSC_0025

 

1 comment:

Meli said...

happy birthday jackson!! you are 3! and can officially have a pijama party with julia! hahaha