Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gerber Baby?

image DSC_0243

 

Annie has discovered her hands. The past couple of days I have caught her staring at them and today I saw her grasp her doll a few times as if she were trying her hands out. I also heard her giggle in her sleep. I can’t wait until she does that when she’s awake. 

 

Jackson has become so incredibly verbal, I need to start writing down some of the funny things he’s been saying.

  • He called a frisbee a “dog player”
  • He called a jump rope a “jump throat”
  • After sending him to his room for a time out, he called down stairs “Mama! We need to talk.” (because he gets to come out of timeout after we have a talk) 
  • A friend of mine (Kristen) was visiting and Jackson was trying to show off. He brought out a loaf of bread and bragged “we got new bread!”  
  • Kristen brought Jackson a new blanket and for a few days afterward, he talked about how “Christmas brought him a new blanket” (can’t pronounce Kristen)

I know there’s been more recently, but that’s all I can remember. See, I need to write them all down! Here’s one from Colin that I did write down :) “My mouth was bigger than my stomach”

DSC_0237

Jackson has really been into his duplo legos lately. I can pinpoint when it began to right after he visited his 9 year old cousin who is very passionate about his legos. Jackson will sit and create different things like airplane Thomas or superhero Thomas. It’s thrilling to see him use his imagination and creativity more.

No comments: