One of my favorite websites over the years has been Awkward Family Photos. It has a hilarious variety of people in awkward poses and awkward outfits for family pictures. I have long thought of many of the pictures taken of us as kids that I could submit to that website. I don’t know if my family would be pleased with such public humiliation, so I thought I would just do my own post here.
The year was 1997. I believe one of these pictures was sent out as our Christmas card. I was disappointed to not find the picture in the album of us lying on the trampoline with our heads together forming a star with our bodies. These are pretty awkward too, though.
1 comment:
These are pretty good!
My favorite is the one of you hanging upside down on the swing, and Mandi looking suspicious about it. You guys are such a fun family! I love that you laugh all the time, and can laugh at yourselves.
Glad I know you guys.
Post a Comment