Today we had a birthday party for Jackson with our family in Lehi. Jackson’s real birthday is on Tuesday. I’m not a very good at baking or cake decorating, so we had monster Costco cupcakes. Jackson demolished his cupcake. I think he had, at most, a bite and a few licks of the cake. I was surprised he didn’t try and eat more of it. He doesn’t seem to have a sweet tooth. Jackson did enjoy playing in his cake; he kept looking at me to see if it was okay to be doing what he was doing.
I was bending down to clean up the cupcake off the floor and Jackson, with his cupcake covered hand, grabbed my hair. I always wanted to “frost” my hair.
3 comments:
wow! I can't believe it's been a year!
He's ONE!! Ahh! So hard to believe!
happy birthday jack!! he is soo cute!
Post a Comment