Saturday, June 6, 2015

4th Birthday Party

I steered Annie away from having yet another princess themed birthday party towards her other great love of puppies and kitties. It was an animal theme all around because we went to the farm at Thanksgiving point where she could love on all the animals there. 

 

DSC_0555DSC_0546DSC_0558

DSC_0543DSC_0544

DSC_0566DSC_0578

DSC_0581DSC_0592

DSC_0612

We discovered the best time to go to the Farm at Thanksgiving point is in the spring time—the animals have babies! I’m sad I forgot my camera battery so these are just cell phone pictures.

annie

pony ride 3

So very happy:

happy annie

Not so happy (first time on a pony, kind of scared of things like this):

j horse

Tiny, baby goats snuggling.

baby goats

guanaco

sheep ride

peacock

My animal doppleganger. Draft horses are my favorite favorite.

horse

celeste

Wagon Ride (pulled by tractor…guess the horses needed a break).

kids

The best baby we saw---got to pet the little fluff-ball.

BABY HORSE

No comments: