Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Break Day 2

Friday Morning we headed to Goblin Valley. We saw a coyote which I was very excited about because it’s been years since I’ve seen one. We got to Goblin Valley pretty early and there wasn’t very many people there (yet!). The kids had so much fun. They ran (and climbed and jumped) nonstop for a couple of hours and then crashed big time. It took quite a bit coaxing to get them back to the car for lunch. After they ate and rested they were ready to go again. Jackson has a beloved stuffed tiger “Tigee” that he wanted to bring with him down into the valley. I told him “no” that he would lose it and we’d never find it again in all the hoo doos. Well, sure enough he lost it and it’s the same orange color as the rocks. I looked at pictures I’d taken to see at what point he no longer had it in his hand so we had a good idea where we left it. We used the experience as a little lesson on prayer and Jackson was so happy when we finally found it.

DSC_0625DSC_0633 copyDSC_0643DSC_0645DSC_0653DSC_0658DSC_0667DSC_0682DSC_0693DSC_0700DSC_0704DSC_0713DSC_0709

DSC_0720DSC_0724DSC_0726DSC_0728

DSC_0739DSC_0744

DSC_0748DSC_0749DSC_0754

DSC_0756

DSC_0771

DSC_0798DSC_0804DSC_0806DSC_0808DSC_0818DSC_0820DSC_0822DSC_0831DSC_0842

DSC_0854 crop

No comments: