Jackson is really into dinosaurs right now. We’ve been learning dinosaur names together. This is from a recent trip to the paleontology museum at BYU.
The same day we went to the museum, Colin bought something that came in bubble wrap. This reminded me of a craft my Mom described using bubble wrap so we completed our dinosaur day with this project.
This was an experiment so there are some things I would do different next time. (1) I free-hand drew the dinosaur after Jackson pressed the paint onto the paper—it would have been easier to print one off the computer or have drawn it before hand or on the back. (2) To have the scales be the right scale, the dinosaur would need to be bigger than a 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I want to make big dinosaurs to go on the walls in Jackson’s room so I’ll need to get more bubble wrap and bigger pieces of paper.
1 comment:
I just love the picture of you showing Annie the Dinosaur's teeth. She looks appropriately worried.
Post a Comment