Monday, February 27, 2012

“I don’t know if your wife will approve”

That’s what the man from the drilling team told Colin as he gave him their official company hoody sweatshirt.

 

DSC_0063

DSC_0064

 

I don’t know if I approve or not, but I do think it’s hilarious. Drillers are colorful people; they are the kind of people that smoke, chew, swear, and be crude in general and so it should not be surprising that there is a curvy silhouette on their official company sweatshirt. It was a kind gesture to give it to him. Colin says that these particular drillers know Colin’s doesn’t appreciate the crudeness/swearing/smoking/chewing, so they’ve tried to do less of it around him. So, I guess Colin can wear it at work where it will get dirty and eventually destroyed. But we will just have to see about to the store, family outings, church activities…

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Lol. Maybe he can get splattered in mud at just the right spot.

msm said...

I think that he can add clothing to the lady. She could be a nun instead.