Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!

 

DSC_0107

Jackson’s Grammy and all of his Martineau cousins converged at our house this weekend. What a party! Jackson was thrilled—so many kids and big people to play with.  He was very sweet to his 5 mo. old cousin which makes me happy that he will be a good big brother sometime.

DSC_0043

DSC_0038

DSC_0080 DSC_0085

DSC_0129

 

  We went for a Valentine’s Day drive this morning to Utah Lake.

DSC_0086

I am so grateful for my two Valentines.

DSC_0068DSC_0072

 

DSC_0087DSC_0088

 

DSC_0093DSC_0096 

Jackson’s face is messy because he was eating peanut butter M&M’s. My sweetheart got me “Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn” for Valentine’s day and I got him a sling shot with M&M’s for ammunition. I think we make a good couple. I ♥ Sci Fi by the way. Jackson got a plastic bowling set which he used to terrorize his cousins. He likes to throw toys really hard when he gets excited. He also got a giant metal tonka truck from Grammy. It was his reward for sleeping through the night now. Thanks Grammy!

 

DSC_0062

3 comments:

Jo said...

Looks like fun. Jackson's so super cute! :)

Genny said...

Whoah, you take really good pictures!!!

The Halls said...

How fun. It is always cute to see cousins get along well with each other. What a pretty drive.