We spent New Years in Idaho visiting my mom. We brought Mandy, Rosie, and our germs. Natalie and I were pretty miserable the entire trip but did our best to enjoy our good company. We ended up giving our nasty virus to my mom and sister which I feel like a big, fat, typhoid Mary jerk. Other than that unpleasantness, we had a new years eve party and spent a lot of time playing board games (Monopoly Empire is awesome) and a little time playing in the snow. Colin and the kids went and visited Julie and Family in Rigby. My mom and sister took the kids to the Artitorium which is an children’s art museum.
We opened up my parent’s old train set to see if we could get it running. I was delighted to find the trains were wrapped in old news papers. There was one from the December of the year I was born from the town in New Mexico we lived in. I got a big kick out of how expensive VHS home video recorders were…
I love this picture. Colin was consoling Annie who was crying because her hands were cold from playing out in the snow. I went to take a picture and she looked up and smiled. You can see the tear on her cheek still.
No comments:
Post a Comment