We decided that having the 4th on a Friday, it would be good time to go camping. We headed up to our secret spot.
Things to Remember
- Natalie’s first camping trip. Rosie’s too.
- Millions of wildflowers. Saw lots of my favorite – white columbines and purple lupins.
- Precious, wonderful baby Natalie slept trough the night (even if I didn’t).
- Realizing Rosie has gotten used to being an indoor dog. As much as she loved being free to run, she didn’t like the bugs and not having a comfy couch to lay on.
- Dutch oven Brownies with PB M&M’s in them.
- 2 deer, 2 fatties (hawks), 1 squirrel, and 359 chipmunks.
- Everybody loves the $8 hammock I got at winco—need to go get another one.
- Camping with 3 kids is tough—especially if one 3 year old is a busy body that doesn’t listen to her parents. We were outnumbered.
- First camping trip where I didn’t worry about bears—so nice to have a dog.
- Kids jumping on the air mattress = sleeping on the floor by morning
No comments:
Post a Comment