Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bringing blogging back

Today I’m 38 weeks pregnant. With wishful thinking, I had planned to not be pregnant by today so I finished my to-do list of things to buy, organize, clean and do before baby comes. So I’ve been forced to find extra things to do—like organizing the filing cabinet. Today, I decided to tackle pictures on my computer. I knew that I’ve been pretty hit and miss on deleting, editing and organizing family photos, but I had no idea how bad. I found pictures from a year ago that I just dumped into folders. As I went through the pictures, I was delighted to see how much fun we’ve had and felt bad that I haven’t done a better job of recording our lives. With baby #3 coming tomorrow any day, I know I will regret not doing better.

The thought of “catching up” is daunting, so forgive me for picking up like I never left.

Easter Egg Hunt on Lake Mountain – April 19th

DSC_0163

I love this sign. Lake Mountain is now the closest mountain to where we live and in the past you couldn’t set foot on it most days because it was a war zone of people target shooting. Not to mention the garbage—old appliances, spent ammunition, glass, beer cans everywhere. The state is finally going to start managing the land so that means we got to enjoy a beautiful spring day here in peace and quiet and safety.

DSC_0171DSC_0172

DSC_0174

DSC_0175

DSC_0192DSC_0189

DSC_0226

DSC_0228

Rosie has marked Annie as an easy target for sneaking people food.

DSC_0243

Zero photo editing done on these flowers. Holy RED!

DSC_0246

DSC_0205

DSC_0252

Photo courtesy of Jackson (not a fan of puffy faced pregnancy photos)

1 comment:

Genny said...

You're almost there! Yay! (I see your belly button, hehehehe)