It’s finally hot here, so bring on the water! I got the idea to use a sled as a kiddy pool from Carolyn.
Is it really bad if babies eat grass? I am wondering just in case Jackson sneaks some when I’m not looking, which is very likely.
In other news, we are moving out of our apartment at the end of the month. Tonight I am going to meet with the landlady of an apartment in Pleasant Grove that I really really hope we get. Jackson is going to FINALLY have his own room and I will get to decorate a nursery! We are sort of sad to leave our apartment of 2 1/2 years. We have spent almost all of our married time in this place.
2 comments:
Sweet pics! Grass is probably better to eat than duck poo. Ask Bethany about that.
Where are the apartments you're looking at? Do you know the name of the street?
Post a Comment